Update: JP Morgan Chase has postponed the foreclosure auction of the Baful home until March 1, 2013. Please continue the calls and emails to request cancellation of the auction and a fair deal loan modification so the Baful family can remain in their home.
JP Morgan Chase is planning to sell Romeo Baful’s home at a foreclosure auction on January 28, 2012.
Please take action to help Romeo, as well as his mother and his daughter:
- Call and email Chase with the following message:
- Jamie Dimon, CEO, +1 212-270-1111
- Peter Barker, California Chair, +1 888-342-6441
To: Jamie.Dimon@chase.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Stop Auction of Baful Home (Loan #1835186059)
Please postpone the foreclosure auction of Romeo Baful’s home at 1352 Quesada Avenue in San Francisco (loan #1835186059) and offer him a fair deal loan modification. Romeo has lived for more than 20 years in the home he shares with his 82-year-old mother and 7-year-old daughter. A single father, he works part-time as a home care provider after getting laid off from his job due to budget cuts two years ago. In July, Chase approved a trial modification but, after several months payments, denied a permanent loan modification and set a date of January 28 to sell of the Baful home at a foreclosure auction.
- 9:00am on Monday, January 28, come protest at a Chase bank branch, Mission Street at 21st Street, San Francisco (please bring signs, banners, and whistles)
- 1:45pm on Monday, January 28, come protest at the foreclosure auction at City Hall, 400 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco (auction may start promptly at 2pm, please bring signs, banners, and whistles).
For updates and this action alert: http://occupytheauctions.org/wordpress/?p=7496/