Sign up for the Occupy the Auctions / Evictions campaign here in San Francisco:
- Foreclosure/Eviction Fighters (save your home from predatory eviction, foreclosure, or foreclosure auction)
- Home Defenders (help Foreclosure Fighters stay in their homes)
- Organizations (endorse the campaign)
- Announcements List (low-traffic email list for news about the campaign)
- Facebook/Twitter: join the social media campaign
- Petition coming soon…
- Performers (help us protest the auctions and evictions) coming soon…
- Corporate Press and Grassroots Media (get on the presslist and view releases, photos, and videos)
Foreclosure Fighters are our neighbors (owners and renters) who the banks are trying to evict from their homes, foreclose on their homes, and/or sell their homes at foreclosure auctions due to predatory or for-profit mortgage loans.
Home Defenders are organizers who have committed to assisting Foreclosure Fighters remain in their homes, including regular auction protests and eviction prevention.
Links: Volunteer as a Home Defender
To join a low-traffic moderated email list of announcements from Occupy the Auctions / Evictions, go to http://lists.occupytheauctions.org/index.fcgi/subscribe/announce, enter your email address, and click the “submit” button, then reply to any confirmation emails you receive. Or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then reply to any confirmation emails you receive.